CALL: (305) 534-3206 ext 235
REGISTER ONLINE: mbjcc.org/camp No stress, no worries, no lines. Register online from the comfort of your home. Camp Klurman has a flexible week to week option: campers may sign up for as few as one or as many as ten weeks during the summer.
All campers must have the following forms completed before camp starts:
- Completed Registration
- A copy of an up-to-date Florida Certification of Immunization form (blue and yellow health forms from your pediatrician’s office.
As we continue to plan for an amazing summer, we are working with the CDC, the Health Department, state and local authorities and our MBJCC Camp Committee to ensure that we are following the appropriate safety recommendations. This summer, the following safety measures will be implemented:
- Small groups
- Hand washing stations throughout the campus
- Camp nurse/medic and health checkups/screenings.
- Enhanced sanitization protocol throughout the facility
- Individually packed Kosher lunch and snack
- No Field Trips or Bus Rides
- Enriched on-campus entertainment and specialized activities
- Weekly specialty camps
- Instructional Swimming, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Sports, Ceramics, Robotics, Yoga, Dance, Gymnastics, Science, Jewish/Israeli Culture and more
- Dress-up days and camp-wide programs (color war, Olympic day, talent show, game shows)
- Your child’s safety start at home
The MBJCC strives to ensure that no child is denied a camp experience. Limited financial assistance is available to qualifying families. A confidential application must be completed and submitted with your camper’s registration and a $250 deposit. The final deadline to apply for financial assistance is May 1, 2020.
• Sign up at Early Bird Rates and save $35 per week
• Sign up at Mid- Year Rates and save $20 per week
• Campers enrolled for more than 4 weeks will receive a $10 weekly discount for the additional weeks after the first 4 weeks at the regular rate.
• A $10 weekly sibling discount is deducted from the lower camp fee for each additional child.