New Equipment, New Year!
The MBJCC Fitness Committee and Staff would like to wish you and your families a happy and healthy holiday season. Our gift to you… Brand New Technogym Cardio Equipment. We are so excited!
A fully upgraded Fitness Center stocked with top-of-the-line equipment by Technogym including treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and a Climber from the Excite Live line, as well as a SKILLMILL, SKILLROW, AND SKILLBIKE.
The entire MBJCC Fitness staff is ready to help you get accustomed to our new equipment and we are ecstatic to be able to give this gift especially during this most unconventional year.
How to Sign up for your “My J” Mobile App
- Download “My J” on the App Store and Google Play Store
- Register with your email associated with your MBJCC Account
- Check your email for a pin number!
- Create your app password and enter your pin to log in
- Enable Push notification to receive alerts and reminders
- Start Exploring, stay informed, and plan your next visit to the MBJCC
- View the Fitness Schedules and Register for Group Ex Classes
Group Ex Policies
- All Group Ex classes require advanced registration. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS WILL BE ALLOWED. At this time a waitlist will not be available. If you are not pre-registered for the class then you will not be granted access. Please do not show up if you are not registered. ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE ABLE TO REGISTER.
- If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation please do so within the app.
- Three no shows without canceling will result in your Group Ex reservation privileges being revoked.
- Cycle bikes will be assigned at the beginning of class by the instructor.
- All Group Ex participants are responsible for wiping down all of their equipment, including cycle bikes, after class. This is a Zero Tolerance Policy. If you do not wipe down your equipment you will not be allowed to return to Group Ex.
- For Dance Studio classes Entrance will be through the door by the Fitness Office and Exit will be through the door by the elevators/stairwell.
- It is recommended you bring your own mat and towel. (no Towel service available)
- Water bottles should be filled prior to class. Water fountains are to be used to refill bottles only.
- Face covers/masks need to be worn in all indoor Fitness areas at all times.
- Entry will not be allowed until 5 minutes prior to class. Please refrain from showing up early. If you arrive early you will need to wait in the main lobby or outside.
Join the Miami Beach JCC Fitness Facebook Group
You can work out with us during our virtual live workout videos on our MBJCC Fitness Facebook page. Our expert fitness staff will be live-streaming many of your favorite group exercise classes. We will update the schedule on a regular basis.