Click here to reserve your spot!
New Procedure for Cycle Class
2 Options for signing up for our Cycling classes:
- Pre-register in advance online at our website for a $5 fee. Once paid, you are encouraged to reserve a specific bike by calling (305-534-3206) the night before or up to 30 minutes before class. If you do not call ahead to reserve a specific bike, you will be guaranteed a spot, but must choose from whatever bikes are left over. When you pre-register, please keep in mind that there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS if you no-show, regardless of if notify us or not.
- You may arrive at the MBJCC 30 minutes prior to the start of the class, sign-in and choose a bike at the front desk. If you choose this option, you will not be able to call ahead to reserve a bike. You must be here in person to do so.
- Sign up will now take place at the Front Desk
- The cycle instructor will be responsible for taking the cycle class floor plan to the cycling studio when he/she arrives and make sure all participants are in their correct bikes.
- Cycle studio will open 15 minutes before class begins.
- We ask that you please be kind and courteous to your fellow cyclers. Bullying will not be tolerated.
Our hope is that this new procedure will help the cycle classes run smoother. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Click here to see the Cycle Studio layout.
We’ve heard your plea!
Additional morning & evening Cycle Classes available:
- Thursday | 8:00 am – 8:45 am with Anthony Cedeno
- Thursday | 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm with Lois Forte