Camp Klurman is a fun-filled summer to remember. We are committed to providing an excellent, safe, well-rounded blend of traditional day camp activities, field trips, Jewish culture and amazing specialists. Fun-loving, dynamic staff will facilitate your child’s summer of a lifetime, filled with excitement and adventure!
As we continue to plan for an amazing summer, we are working with the CDC, the Health Department, state and local authorities and our MBJCC Camp Committee to ensure that we are following the appropriate safety recommendations. This summer, the following safety measures will be implemented:
- Small groups
- Hand washing stations throughout the campus
- Camp nurse/medic and health checkups/screenings.
- Enhanced sanitization protocol throughout the facility
- Individually packed Kosher lunch and snack
- No Field Trips or Bus Rides
- Enriched on-campus entertainment and specialized activities
- Weekly specialty camps
- Instructional Swimming, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Sports, Ceramics, Robotics, Yoga, Dance, Gymnastics, Science, Jewish/Israeli Culture and more
- Dress-up days and camp-wide programs (color war, Olympic day, talent show, game shows)
- Your child’s safety start at home
Jenny Mermelszteyn, Camp Director
305-534-3206 Ext 210