Click here to reserve your spot!
New Procedure for Cycle Class
2 Options for signing up for our Cycling classes:
- Option 1: Pre-register in advance up to a week ahead online(mbjcc.org) or by phone for a $5 fee. Once paid, you are encouraged to reserve a specific bike by calling the MBJCC the night before or up to 1 hour before class. If you do not call ahead to reserve a specific bike, you will be guaranteed a spot but must choose from whatever bikes are left over. When you pre-register, please keep in mind that there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS for no-show, regardless of notification.
- Option 2: Arrive at the MBJCC 1 hour prior to the start of the class, sign-in and choose a bike at the front desk at no charge. You MAY NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING. If you do so for any reason, your name will automatically be removed from the sign up sheet. If you choose this option, you must be here in person to do so.Riders MUST be on their chosen bike within 5 minutes of the start of class or their bike will be given to the next rider on the waiting list at class start time.
We want to ensure that all of our members have the same opportunity to attend the cycle classes.
We ask that you please be kind and courteous to your fellow cyclers.
If you see someone’s items on your reserved bike, please have the instructor help sort out the issue. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Sign up will now take place at the Front Desk
- Studio will be open 15 minutes before class.
- The cycle instructor will be responsible for taking the cycle class floor plan to the cycling studio when he/she arrives and make sure all participants are in their correct bikes.
- Cycle studio will open 15 minutes before class begins.
- We ask that you please be kind and courteous to your fellow cyclers. Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Our hope is that this new procedure will help the cycle classes run smoother. We welcome your comments and suggestions.